Tight Schedules? Filing Deadlines? Last-Minute Foreclosure Stay? Alliance Credit Counseling, with certified counselors, can assist your practice and clients by providing expedited service for time-critical pre-petition credit counseling sessions.
- Instant access to the session’s online component, 24 X 7.
- Personalized counseling with experienced professionals by phone appointment.
- Certificates processed and delivered immediately, via email or fax.
- English, Spanish and hearing-impaired services.
- Evening and Saturday hours.
- Convenient billing options for firms, or clients can pay online or by phone.
- Approved in every district by the EOUST and Bankruptcy Administrators.
Clients without Internet access: Call 1-888-594-9596 to schedule an appointment for a telephone session, or for special service issues / questions.
Pre-discharge Education Courses and certificates are also available Follow same procedure above.
Clients will be required to call back at the end or your session for a brief summary with a certified counselor. Clients certificate may be emailed to the client and/or your firm.
Time saving tips:
Please have clients begin online session or schedule telephone sessions as soon as possible in advance of filing. Plan for about one (1) hour to complete the pre-filing session, and have recent information ready on monthly income, monthly expenses, assets, and all debts before beginning the session. If clients are filing jointly by telephone, please have them schedule a time when both clients can be on the telephone at the same time (i.e. speaker phone or two extensions) We have evening and Saturday hours of operation for your convenience.
Hours of Operation (Eastern Time)
Monday – Friday 8:00 am -5:30 pm EST
Monthly billing available. For further information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704-341-1010
Forms to Download: