Payday Loan Consolidation and Relief For Florida
Payday loan consolidation is one form of payday loan relief. Whether you have one loan or many, there are options for you to consider.
Immediate Payday Loan Relief
Payday Loan Consolidation Is Possible
Payday Loan Repayment Over Time
Florida Payday Loan Regulations
If you live in the state of Florida, the state law protects you in multiple ways. We are familiar with the regulations and have ongoing contact with the lenders on a continuing basis to work on behalf of our clients. We are approved by the state of Florida. We have helped thousands of Florida residents and can help you too.
How Do I Get Payday Loan Consolidation and Relief?
Payday Loan Counseling Can Save You Money
Payday Loan Counseling is expert evaluation and advice from a trained, certified financial counselor to help minimize your cost, to help resolve the debt as quickly as possible, and to break any cycle of repeating or extending the loan. Our counselors average eleven years experience. We can help you save money!
Payday Loan Counseling Online Advantages
- Start immediately, no waiting
- Available 24 x 7
- Start, pause, resume anytime
- Lower cost than by phone – Save $10
Payday Loan Counseling by Phone
- Call – 800-658-5313
- Price – $35
- Available during business hours, all times Eastern [wpseo_opening_hours ]
Consider The Real Cost of Payday Loans.
Borrow $100.You would payback that amount plus the fee-let’s say $115. If you had to extend the loan three times, you would payback $160! If you take two months to repay it, you would pay more in fees than you borrowed.
How People Get Hooked on Payday Loans.
Desperation is the most common reason people bite the payday loan hook. The idea of quick cash is tempting to someone who doesn’t think they have any other choice. But the repayment due date frequently occurs before the cash to retire the loan is available, so the payday loan is extended or repeated.
Payday Loan Counseling Offers Options.
Our Counselors can help you identify alternatives to Payday Loans, and help you know how to put a plan into place. Some of the more common options are listed below:
- Ask for more time to pay your bills.
- Ask for a payroll advance from your employer.
- Ask family or friends for a small private loan.
- Look into a small loan from a credit union or small loan company.
- Look into a cash advance on a credit card.
- Look into overdraft protection on your checking account.
- Make a realistic budget or spending plan.
- Look into emergency assistance programs.
Contact a Payday Loan Counselor.
You can contact an Alliance Credit Counseling financial counselor by calling the number above or contact us using the form to the right.